The best blog I have ever come across (ironic hyperbole only somewhat intended)

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

This blog. Wow. This is what ROFL must look like. And read like. And, in some posts, stream like.


Because I don't want to rip off this amazing artist (and because I wouldn't know how to repost even if I wanted to)(for a person who writes a blog based on posting interesting stuff, I really should work on being more tech-savvy), I will just do some linking.


To link all of my favourites would be to do exactly what I decried in my first post. And we can't have that. Because all 170 are fantastic and I was getting upset trying to choose favourites, here are three almost-randomly-selected examples of the genius that is Allie Brosh:


1. Expectations vs Reality
2. The Four Levels of Social Entrapment
3. The Awkward Situation Survival Guide (I think this one has already done the internet rounds but deserves a place in my almost-random-selection)




I JUST WANT TO KEEP GOING.


(I worked out how to post pictures! Surely it isn't ripping someone off when I've just gushed about their work, linked multiple times to their page, and professed my undying love for them, right?)


(I chose one without the text, because that felt a little too plagiarise-y. At least we all know I can't draw.)








                                     



                                     



                                     



                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment